Our Homecoming dance will take place onfrom . Tickets will be on sale beginning The cost is $12 per person. Please take note of the following:
- If you owe detentions and are on privilege restriction, you cannot purchase a ticket until all of the detentions are served
- Guest forms can be found in the main office and must be faxed over from your guest's visiting school BEFORE you can purchase their ticket
- You are only allowed to purchase ONE guest ticket
- Students who are (involuntarily) no longer a part of Health Sciences Charter School cannot attend.
- If you are placed on privilege restriction after you purchase the ticket you will not be allowed to attend.
- If you are unsure about your outfit, please be sure to get approval first, this goes for your guests as well.
- Any outfits extremely revealing, tight or short will not be permitted. Please keep it school appropriate.
- If you are on privilege restriction for attendance, behavior, or grades you will not be refunded.
- No one will receive a refund during the last week of tickets sales even if you are deciding on your own that you are not attending the dance anymore.
- If you are suspended the week of Homecoming, you will not be able to attend.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Ms. Walls. Thank you!