Working Papers

The High School Counseling Center can issue working papers!

We are very excited to offer this service to our students!

Please contact Mrs. Perillo with any questions regarding Working Papers!

Steps to Obtain Working Papers:

  1. Fill out Part I ONLY of the Application for Employment Certificate (available in the Counseling Center). Have your parent/guardian sign Part I ONLY
  2. Have a physical fitness certificate filled out on the back of the working paper by your doctor OR obtain a copy of your physical from the health office, if you have a physical on file that has been updated within the last year.
  3. Return BOTH completed forms to the Counseling Center. We will issue your working papers to you and keep a copy on file!

*Full information for employers, students,and certifying officials can be found on the NYS Education Department Website at:*

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.